Thursday 11 July 2013

Tutorial

My critical investigation will be about the recent hit TV drama; Luther. I will link it to E-media and representations and show how black characters are being represented in not only Luther but all media too. I will research into what society says about black detectives being the protagonist and the lead detective in all investigations. I will have to link it to how Luther has gone viral and how Luther is on Iplayer. In my investigation I will also link Luther to Idris Elba's other TV programmes such as The Wire.

Targets:


  • Watch each episode of Luther
  • Check representations of black characters
  • How does society see a black character as the lead actor /
  • How significant is Luther's role ?
  • How relevant is this in our internet age ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment